Thursday, November 16, 2006


Today was a full day at the Foursquare Conference. We started at 7 am and got home just after 11 pm. Pastor Jack did a great job of challenging and encouraging the leaders this morning. We had lunch and a break in the afternoon, later a delicious Asian banquet for dinner, real Thai entertainment and a wrap-up by Pastor Jack to top off the night.

I've had opportunity to connect with many Philippino friends from throughout the islands as well as long time friends in Foursquare leadership. If I wanted to travel or felt it was God's will I've had invitations from all over the map. We'll see what happens. On the way home after a 20 minute train ride, Don and Ru and I wandered through the buzzing night market where I was able to buy a few trinkets for the grandkids. Wednesday was a good day-for those of you in BC just beginning it, you have lots to look forward to. As for me though, I'm off to bed

No comments: