Monday, April 24, 2006

Little Red Pills

I think the cockroaches are laughing at Susan and me.

When we arrived there were 2 little red pills on the bedroom floor. We picked them up and threw them in the garbage. as they were not ours. The next morning there were 2 more on the floor. One in the bedroom and one in the kitchen. I commented about them to Susan and threw them away.

We looked all over to find the source but couldn't find any more. Yet, every morning when we get up or come in from a walk there's always one more on the floor. Good joke by the roaches I'm sure. They keep me smiling.

We are enjoying ourselves immensely and I am still excited about my current book.

Barry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pastor Barry,
Enjoying reading your updates while you are away.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pastor Barry, You keep me smiling as you share these up-dates while you are away...God Bless your day, enjoy your vacation especially your times writing. God's Blessings as always, Judith