Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Life Centre

I’m always excited when a new book of mine comes back from the printer. I’ve just received my first copy of Dying Well, my latest release.

But a couple of days ago I opened the mail with anticipation because one of the first books that I wrote, Life Centre, has been reprinted.

Thanks to a Chinese couple in our church, I’ve been lined up with a printer in China. So in good faith, I emailed the revised text and cover to this Chinese printer (who knows where). I received in the envelope a couple of sample copies from the 5,000 they’ve printed. Wow! They look awesome. Now the books will have to be shipped across the Pacific in a container. They should arrive in a couple of months.

But the thing I liked most was the fact that this book (the subtitle is a primer on spiritual alignment) is being printed in Communist China. My next project is to get the book translated into Chinese. Pray for success!

Barry

No comments: