Monday, May 22, 2006

Watch For Me On TV



I will be on It's a New Day this coming week for 2 interviews on The Red Thread Series.

For anyone that lives in the Lower Mainland, I'll be on:

* Monday, May 22 and Tuesday May 23 on OMNI Channel 10
at 7 a.m., 2 p.m., and 11 p.m.

* Tuesday, May 23 and Wednesday May 24 on Vision TV at 8 a.m.

For everyone else, I'll be on the same dates May 22/23 check for your local station below and May 23/24 on Vision TV.

I hope you get to see the interviews and send me a comment to let me know what you thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pastor Barry, Thanks for informing me about the upcoming schedule for the telecast,It's a New Day. Looking forward to your interview, and the material you share from the "Red Thread". Thanks Pastor Barry and God Bless you, Your Friend in Christ, Judith Scott