Monday, May 08, 2006

Just Released! My new book Dying Well


I was excited to get home for more reasons than one. My new book, Dying Well has arrived and was waiting for me. Dying Well has been written in partnership with my dear friend Blossom Broussard, who died of cancer in the middle of our project, and my son-in-law Jeremy Low. He's a financial counsellor. This book is a sequel to Good Mourning which was written to help those who are going through any type of grief over loss. Dying Well addresses two vital questins: how can we prepare well for the inevitable? And What do we do immediately after someone we love dies? This is a wonderful book to give to a friend or loved one whom we are not sure is ready to die. It applies to everyone both old and young.

You can pick one up at the church by calling 604-484-8907. They will also be ready for sale on the webpage shortly.

Barry

No comments: