Monday, May 08, 2006

Good To Be Back

It was so good to be back home today. It's like being away from family when we're away from church. I love the way everything keeps going and even improving when I'm gone. Our bulletins have been redesigned and look fabulous. Our new coffee bar at Poco is in. We'll be serving cafe lattes before long. Everyone seemed spiritually nourished and happy. I'm going to have to go away more often.

I've heard people say that they don't have to go to church to be a Christian and I suppose it's true. To me it's like, lighting a fire and watching it burn healthily then removing one log and setting it apart. Watch that single log burn out quickly. That's what it's like to be disconnected from our church family.

Today was a good day tomorrow will be too.

Barry

No comments: