Monday, August 28, 2006

A suprise visitor



Today I got a call from a lady in our church, who asked me if she and her young son could come over to our home and visit for a few minutes. I said yes, and so Kristal and her son James arrived about 10:30.

The first thing that James did was give me a very special gift. He knew I was interested in gardening, so he asked his parents if he could give me something from his own Garden. My gift was a delicious cucumber and several tomatoes. He also had made a little snail from Plastercine to go along with the veggies.

Iwas delighted with James' gift, but then he told me the real reason for his visit. While lying in bed one evening, God had given him a prophetic song he wanted to sing for me. Kristal had video recorded the song so James would not forget it, and so she played it for me. As wonderful as his first gifts were, James' song was even better. I received it as a grace gift from God through a very spiritually mature young prophet. His visit made my day. We talked about some gardening tips and then I gave him one of the willows that I had transplanted. He told me he would plant it in his yard as a reminder of this special visit.

No comments: