Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Randy Trca


Today, I had the delight of performing the wedding for a couple of friends, Randy Trca and Jenn Landry. I had the pleasure of teaching them both this past year in my Beta class.

Randy was one of those atheists who attended our Alpha program with no intention of every becoming a Christian. I loved it when he told me the story of how amidst the protests every week and his arguments against the reality of Jesus’ death and resurrection, he could not resist the pull of the Holy Spirit.

By the week of the retreat, Randy gave in and committed his life to Jesus. Jenn followed in his footsteps. While Randy attended Beta the next Semester, Jenn came to Alpha. Both of then are now glowing in their new found faith. Marrying them today was a privilege.

No comments: