Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Secret of Happiness


When I told my kids story, The Secret of Happiness, to the church last Spring, I was so delighted when Jenny Kirby came up to me the following week to talk. I hardly knew Jenny, except she is the daughter of a pastor friend of ours. She showed me a couple of sketches that she'd been inspired to do right after hearing my little story. I was bowled over by her talent as well as her willingness to illustrate the story for print.

This week Jenny and I met again to think about our joint project. Hopefully we'll be able to publish this lesson on generosity by the end of the year. I'm continually amazed by the gifting, talent and good attitudes of people in our church. Jenny is only one of hundreds who are willing to generously give away what God has given to them! You'll want to check out her web page @ http://www.jennykirbyart.com Jenny is a seriously talented artist. Here's the cover of The Secret of Happiness.

No comments: