Sunday, October 01, 2006

Life Centre


The first book that I wrote as a series of letters to Kelly in 1999, was Life Journey. It is an easy to read commentary on Psalm 23 designed to help the reader get to know God and his plans for our lives.

Because Life Journey is largely about Father God, I felt it necessary to write another complimentary book about Jesus, the way to God the Father. That book, which I wrote while in Mexico a few years ago, is called Life Centre. Since it was first published, we've used it at Northside as a give away for anyone searching out a relationship with God. Over the years we've given away thousands of the little books. So ultimately, I had to get more printed. A friend of mine with connections in Asia suggested that I get it reprinted in China.

It has taken several months to pull off (the printing didn't take long, but the red tape between China and Canada has been a headache.) Finally last week Susan and I went through the very challenging work of getting the new books released from Canada customs and the docks. They are now safely in our possession. I've made the books available at a very inexpensive cost price to other churches to use as tools to introduce people to Jesus, so if any readers of this blog would like one, just email me and I'll send it to you for free. Blessings to you on your walk with God!

No comments: