Saturday, October 01, 2005

We're Baaaccckkkk!

We are home; safe and sound (that might be questionable). We were barely back on terra firma then started the rounds of seeing family. So much to talk about. Truly it was the trip of a lifetime.

Can you believe we took about 700 pictures? Want me to upload them here?

Though we were tired from the trip home, I went to work the next day and I'm right back into my routine. We're missing more than a day of sleep but it hasn't hit us -- yet.

Susan and I are still raving about Calella to anyone who will listen. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves there. I am certain we will be talking about this awesome vacation for a long time.

But for now, it is good to be home. If no one protests, I'll be uploading some pictures once we get them developed.

Barry

No comments: