Sunday, August 05, 2007

Saturday, August 4th

We returned home from our trip on Tuesday(July 31st) so this last help of the week I’ve been playing catch up. On Wednesday I went to my office at our Coquitlam Campus to do some work and found it torn down to the studs! We’re expanding our sanctuary again and so that means the loss of offices. Without a place to work, I called Tina at the National office in Surrey and she told me that the movers had just left with all the furniture and equipment and the building was empty. No sense in going there!

So, I headed to the new National offices (the address is #307-2099 Lougheed Highway, Port Coquitlam BC V3B 1A8. The phone number is 604-941-8414, Fax 604-941-8415; Web is http://www.foursquare.ca/. Nothing had arrived yet and the offices are being reconfigured. Studs were bare there also. So I headed to our Poco Campus where I was happily greeted by about 100 DVBS kids enjoying a great day! That’s why I spent the rest of the week working out of our home!

No comments: