Monday, April 23, 2007

PLBC Graduation


Last evening we celebrated the Graduation of a bright group of students from Pacific Life Bible College. This has been a very rewarding year of teaching.

The new facilities seem to have added a very inspiring atmosphere for learning. I'm always thankful to have successfully completed another semester (I've been teaching for over 30 years) but at the same time I've thoroughly enjoyed both reviewing the Pentateuch and the Synoptic Gospels. This year I was even able to use Dancing with the King and Walking with the King as texts.

It was so thrilling for me to see the many Grads last evening who will be serving and leading churches in Europe, USA and across Canada. What a great and influencial investment we've made in the future of the church. I love what J.L. Kraft said "the best investments I have ever made which have continuous returns is the money I've given to the church!" Kraft has given over 25% of his income to the kingdom throughout his business career.

Love and blessings to all our Grads as you pursue God's best!

No comments: