Thursday, May 10, 2007

We're Back


Susan and I returned on Tuesday from our vacation in Mexico. It was a very restful couple of weeks lounging under the desert sun and waving palm trees. Neither of us are very athletic so we content ourselves with relaxing, reading, walking and eating. In my case I get a lot of time to catch up on some writing. This year I spent a lot of time thinking about where I will be leading the Foursquare Church in Canada and writing out my vision and plans for July. I'm looking forward to stepping in to my new role on the first of the month.

This picture is of the last 2 presidents of the Foursquare Gospel Church Victor and Dorothy Gardner, Tim and Laurene Petersen, and also my brother Rob who serves as President of Pacific Life Bible College. Now Susan and I will serve our Canadian denomination.

No comments: