Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sunday May 13 Mothers Day


Tomorrow is mothers Day, but it is also the Sunday that I begin the second book of my Kingdom Series, Walking with the King. I'm starting our study of the Gospels with the miraculous story of the angel Gabriel coming to Mary and announcing that she'd been chosen as the mother of Jesus.

Although it's probably impossible for us to conceive of all that Mary must have been thinking at that moment, I'm using the incident as a picture of the wonderful reality that we've all been chosen by God to give birth to a miraculous destiny. God is looking for fertile heart soil to implant his miracle seed in. I think you'll be challenged and encouraged if you listen to my talk via the Audio Program available on my web page. May you be blessed beyond what you have imagined as you listen and consider the fact that you, as well as Mary have been chosen to give birth to a miracle! You'll find my notes under Nothside Church's webpage. www.northsidechurch.com

No comments: