Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sitting with the King


Over this last couple of weeks, Ive set aside some time for writing my 3rd book in the Kingdom Trilogy. Now that book #2 "Walking with the King" (which you can purchase from our church office) is ready, I must start the 5 month process of publishing the next one. So far I've been able to write 13 of the 16 chapters of "Sitting with the King", and I am very hyped about finishing it.

After writing and typing it, the book has to be proof read and edited several times, then type-set, edited again, and finally printed. It will be for sale in late July. I always send several hundred as gifts to the Filippino pastors whom I see in November, so to arrive on time, the 2 new books will have to be shipped by mid-August. I get so many gracious and positive thank-you's from the pastors who receive them. I plan on doing 3 leadership conferences in Manila, IloIlo and Davao this fall.

Next week I'll finish my writing project. It's challenging for me to keep up with my goals. As fast as I knock off a book, I receive inspiration to write 3 more. I actually have about 5 on the go as I write this, but I'm not sure how my new responsibilities as President of the Foursquare Church in Canada will affect my writing and publishing. We'll see.

No comments: