Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Burlington & Cambridge

July 6, 2008

Doug & Rebecca flew home after our meetings, while Susan and I drove on to Ontario - to speak at our new two-campus church of Burlington & Cambridge.

We were delighted to get to spend time with Pastor Roland, who with his family, are moving from Saint John, NB to pastor the two campuses.

Between the two services, Susan, Roland & I (Rhonda Berkhiem was also there) stopped in Toronto to meet with our Filipino PCFC family for a picnic. Filipinos love to celebrate - they are wonderful cooks and share with everyone who passes by.

The young adults have become such good friends of Susan and me. It's such an honor for us to spend time with them. Some of them I've known for many years from my visits to the Philippines.

No comments: