Thursday, December 01, 2005

Television Program

Wow. It is December already. And can you believe we have snow?

Have you finished all your Christmas shopping? Is the tree up and trimmed with twinkling lights and special ornaments?

I love this time of year and the family traditions we share. Is there something special you and your family do to help celebrate the season? If so, I'd like to hear from you. Drop me a line.

So, as you know, I tapped three segments presenting my "Life Purpose" for It's A New Day several weeks ago. They will air Monday, December 5 to Wednesday 7, 2005.



I hope you will watch the show and let me know what you think.


Barry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morning Barry,
I managed to catch some of your tv interview. You know I thought it was going to be wierd seeing someone I knew on real tv, but you just looked right at home there! Suited you well.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Tracy P