Sunday, December 04, 2005

Something Fun

Right now it is snowing in the greater Vancouver area of Beautiful British Columbia. This is unusual for us but with global warming, depletion of the ozone layers, and other possible causes, I guess the unusual is to be expected.

Personally, I don't mind snow. It is light and fluffy here and turns our little hill above the city into a majestic wonderland, especially with the glimmering holiday lights.

So, in celebration, I'm posting an online link to make your own snowflakes. If you live in a country that never gets snow, here is your chance to create some. Grab a cup of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and your favourite cookies and start a snowflake making party.



This is mine. It is number 9365334 and looks better on the site. To make your own snowflake, go to:

http://snowflakes.lookandfeel.com/index.html?taf=receiver

You can visit the gallery first, or start designing. It's easy. Place the scissors over the edge of the paper until the red dot in the centre turns green, then start cutting. Preview your cuts to see how it looks.

If the snow is falling where you live, why not go out and have some fun with your family and friends. God wants us to not only work hard but to have one day of rest each week. And today is that day!

Barry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is cool. If you visit the gallery and hold your mouse over a flake it spins!

My flake is 9365895. I loved the freedom of just cutting randomly and if I made a mistake it was no big deal, no mess or anything, I just started over. Sigh. I wish life were like that.

Thanks for helping me feel like a kid again. I am enjoying your blog.