Monday, September 05, 2005

The Secret to Happiness

I've just got the back cover blurb for my latest book which should be released October 1, 2005. I've seen the cover, too, which I like and I will post a copy as soon as I can.

In the meantime, here's what the back cover says:

“I just want to be happy.”

How many times have we heard that statement? And after all, don’t we have the same rights as the Americans, “to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness”?

The fact is that millions of us are pursuing happiness with everything within us, and we’re still not finding it.

The Secret to Happiness reveals in a candid and easy to understand way how to find true and lasting happiness. The wonderful reality is that you already have the key in your hand. Read this book in a couple of hours to learn how to unlock the secret of happiness. You’ll be so glad you did.
Like most authors, even though this is not my first book, I'm still excited about it's birth! I'm sure you'll be reading lots of comments about it over the next few weeks.

Happy Labour Day!

Barry

No comments: