Saturday, January 12, 2008

December 26, 2007


On Boxing Day, Susan and I joined with my brothers Dave and Rob, and their wives, for a ferry ride to Parksville. Usually all of our Buzza family (6 siblings, our spouses, plus 50+ kids and grandkids) get together; but this year we joined my 2 sisters, Linda & Heather (and husbands) at Linda’s and Al’s home in Parksville. We had a ball walking on the beach, eating and playing games – boys against the girls (boys won!).

I haven’t spent much time at the office other than to do what was necessary, but God’s doing some very big things in both our church and the National Church. I’ll write about both as events unfold.

After spending New Year’s with family, doing some painting of our home, and keeping up with work necessities, our immediate family took a mini-vacation together up at Big White near Kelowna.

No comments: