Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tuesday Sept. 18 Mikonos Greece


Today Susan and I are rounding the South of Italy and heading at about 20 MPH toward Mikonos Greece. Its a beautiful Mediterranean day-the water is calm and the sky is a vivid azure

Just before we left I received an email from a pastor I've never met in south Italy inviting me to lead a Pastors seminar in his country. I happily respond to him and told him Susan and I would be in Italy in September. We are meeting next week in Sperlonga

Today I received an email from another man I've never had the privilege of meeting. He's the president of the Foursquare Church in Greece. I replied that it just so happened that I would be in Greece tomorrow! We've arranged to meet for coffee next week in Athens!

David wrote "the Lord is my. Shepherd". Although we planned this trip a year ago, God had it planned before I was born! Its fun when we discover afresh that "he leads me in the right paths".

Blessings on your predestined day!

No comments: