Monday, January 22, 2007

Life Plan



I get several people, often young, who come to me for counsel concerning the direction of their lives. Usually it's not that there are a lot of problems in their day to day journeys, but more that they don't have direction for the future. When we don't know where we are going, we don't usually make any progress in life. We tend to look back after several years and find ourselves in the same place we were 10 years earlier. When that is the case, we don't feel the fulfillment or the happiness that God intended us to feel.

As a result of many such counselling sessions over the past years, I decided that I would write and publish a workbook called Life Plan. While I was away in Asia last month I did most of the writing, and now this week , with the help of Linda and Jessica I 'm ready to publish the material. I've included in this blog a write-up from the back page and a picture of the cover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barry

This new book of yours looks like a good study for Sr High and College aged groups to use for study. I am looking forward to reading it and handing it out to young people who are trying to find their way.

Blessings on you and Susan for all you do for our church family. Your a good Papa and Mama.

Peggy