Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Mother's Day

I loved the letter that Victoria (our grade 1 granddaughter) wrote to her Mommy, Kelly, for Mother's Day. I thought you might be as inspired as I was. It is written in her own words/letters:

Guess How much I Love you...

I Love you more then the

watermelon driping down my chin.
more than the sun setting over
the tall, tall Mountains. I Love
you more than Max and Alex
happily playing at Jacob's
house. I Love you more than
all the sweet smells of all
the flowers blooming. more than
all the fireflies shining in the
dark night. more than Me and Max
wrestling on a hot sunny day.

Guess how long I'll love you...

I'll Love you until a
volcano BURST! with lava rocks
till th eearth cracks in BIG CHUNKS!
till my soul rises to heaven until a hurricane
comes and when a tsunami washes to shore.

Love Victoria

2 comments:

Ken said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ken said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.