Friday, October 19, 2007

October 18.

Today I left home early to be in Calgary for a meeting with the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada (EFC) this is a group who work at tying together all the Denominations, churches and Parachurch groups across Canada. They positively represent the 6 million believers in the media, Government and the Courts. Today about a hundred Denominational and parachurch groups (mission agencies, newspapers, discipleship groups, youth congresses etc) are talking about current trends and how we have to adapt our church culture to meet the needs and philosophies of the post-modern generation! (I know what you're thinking!- it's hard for me to wrap my head around too!) Its also a great place to meet peers who face the same challenges I do. Its been interesting to say the least I'll be home late tonight, a much wiser and more informed pastor!

No comments: